HSMV Mission Statement & Programs
The Humane Society of Moab
Valley is the leading community resource
for companion animals & their
Our mission is to improve the lives
of companion animals and their owners
- Saving the lives of orphaned animals through rescue and adoption services.
- Providing training, support and education for pet owners and the community.
- Offering low-cost spay/neuter opportunities.
- Rescue and fostering of homeless cats and dogs
- Adoption Days held on Saturdays
- Call for details
- Spay and Neuter Programs
- Training and Education
- Volunteer Programs
- Trap/Neuter/Release Feral Cat Program
- Pet Food Bank
If you have an injured animal there are two local vets:
- The Dog and Cat Clinic: 259-2733
- Moab Vet Clinic: 259-8710
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 10-Noon and 1-3 P.M.
Dog Adoption Days - 2nd and 4th Saturday
of each month in front of City Market
Cat Adoption Days - 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month
inside Moab BARKery
Call for details & schedule changes due to weather or holidays
Tel: (435) 259-4862
At all other times please leave a message with your name and
number and your call will be returned
during office hours.
The Humane Society of Moab Valley is
90% volunteer run. All animals are
cared for by volunteers in their own homes.
Board of Trustees
Sue Kirkham - President
Colleen Beever - Vice President
Barbara Hicks- Treasurer
Jessica Turquette- Secretary
James Grantham- Board Member
Pete Kaufman- Board Member
Leigh Ryan - Administrator
Tricia Gundlach - Animal Coordinator