Volunteer With Us
There are many ways to help the Humane Society of Moab Valley and getting started is easy! Call (435) 259-4862 or stop by our office located inside the Moab City Animal Shelter located at 956 Sand Flats Rd. Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 10-12 and 1-3 p.m.
If you love animals and time to donate, we would love to hear from you!
Volunteer for Fundraising Events
- Help us at our community fundraising events.
- Each year the Humane Society of Moab Valley holds fundraising events for our programs. Volunteers are always needed to help plan and organize these events.
- Annual events include Paws for the Cause, Dawg Days of Summer, Jeep Safari t-shirt sales, Electric Light Parade float.
Volunteer for Office Work
- Computer work, filing, and other office duties.
- Distribute posters and flyers for upcoming events.
- Assist with merchandise sales and inventory at events.
- Help in the pet food bank.
Volunteer to Work with Animals
- Walk shelter dogs.
- Socialize cats at the shelter cattery.
- Help out with animals who need special care.
- Help trap feral cats who need to be spay/neutered.
- Help maintain a feral cat feeding station.
- Take photos of adoptable pets.
- Write pet profiles for advertising.
- Provide a foster home.
- Dog/cat transport.
Special Project Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Solicit items for auctions and event prizes.
- Provide items for events.